I Funny: Makes you Laugh out loud Every Time

You will be rolling on the floor after reading this book! I Funny is written by James Patterson. It's a story about paralyzed Jamie Grimm, who says "his best medicine is laughter". While in the hospital, he would read joke books and get inspired by them. His brother Stevie, is his #1 bully, bullying him any chance he gets. Things are looking bad for him, but then his Uncle Frankie shows him a contest for "world's funniest kid". He doesn't want to do it, but he does it anyway. He wins it and advances to the next round( this is kind of like a tournament, win and advance). But at the second contest is where all the great kids are. Can he even conquer his stage fright and get up there? Will he win it? Read James's hilarious book to find out.
 I totally recommend this book to all readers. This is ranking in my top 2 for my favorite book of all time (behind Spy Camp, review coming soon). It is one of the most touching books I've ever read. You can be laughing on one page, and be literally in tears on the next. I was crying at the totally suprising ending. So please read James's best book to date today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post