It's Announcements Time!!!

Hey everybody! So sorry for not posting in a long time, but i had a ton of graduation stuff to go to. But anyway here are all the announcements!
 So first of all, Evil Spy school Prediction Part 2 (the accurate one), will come out on my B-day, even though nobody's asked for it. Also, If you haven't checked out www.stuartgibbs.com "Home of the Best author EVER" than please do to, find out new information about his amazing latest novel, "Space Case". Speaking of Space Case, I will do a prediction of Space Case later this summer. Moving forward, reviews will come out soon, trust me I'm trying to balance out everything this summer, and I'm going to try to get 1000 views this summer, and I need your help to do it! So please tell everyone you know about this blog. And also, here's and epic way to get a FREE copy of a paperback-Spy-School.


Step 1: Be a kid in the grades K-6
Step 2: Read 8 books, ANY 8 books (anything from 8 picture books, to all the harry potter novels and one more just ANY 8.
Step 3: Download a "summer reading journal" here: (Your Ticket To a Great Summer)
Step 4: Make your "booklet" and fill out the part where it says to
Step 5: Go to your local Barnes&Noble, pick up a copy of the PAPERBACK Spy School(they won't let you take a hardcover version, I've tried), turn in the journal at the front desk, and walk out with a free copy of Spy School

So please take advantage of this deal, and keep reading my blog!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post