It's Announcements Time!

Hello everybody! I'm sorry for not posting lately, but it's because I was traveling in NYC. I had so much to see, and I just couldn't find enough time to make a quality post. But now I have time, so expect to get back on the post-every-3-to-4-day thing. And here are some cool things I did in NY that are book-related.


One day I went to the prestigious Columbia University, and while walking around guess what I saw:

Well it was really just a Barnes&Noble inside Columbia University, but I still thought it was pretty cool

And also, I've decided to do something to promote none other than Stuart Gibbs. If you go to his website at
www.stuartgibbs.com(it's a link) and you go to the tab that says"Get Involved" you'll see many different ways to promote his books. I decided to do one, called the "Switcheroo". It's basically where you arrange his books to stand out. And I decided to do that at a NY Barnes&Noble that was near my hotel(although I did have to ask the staff for permission!)

Thanks for reading this post, and I'll see you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post