Thoughts on Space Case

Hey everybody! So this is going to just be about my thoughts on Space Case, the newest novel by Stuart Gibbs that is coming out September 16th . It's not going to be my prediction, it's just going to be some thoughts on it.
Anyways, so basically here's what I think about it. I like the concept of a Space themed novel. I think it will be an exciting book. I also think that the fact that it will be in the future, will be an interesting twist, seeing that it will be one of the few books I've ever read that are placed in the future. I also like the fact that it is placed nicely into the start of the school year, so kids around the U.S. have something to look forward to the school year. OK well those are my thoughts on Space Case, and a full-on prediction will come on the first day of school, well my first day of school. So anyways guys, thanks for visiting, and be sure to buy Space Case by Stuart Gibbs. Keep writing Stu!

P.S.- I may switch to a WordPress blog at one point, because it looks a bit more professional. So if I do that, just understand that I may abandon this blog, and I'll make one last announcement before making the switch. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post