What I've been up to lately

  Hello guys! This is an update on what I've been up too for the past week, if any of you are curious. First of all, I've been attending "College for Kids", at a local community college. It's basically a college with kid-like classes. So instead of something like advanced algebra, there are classes like creative writing. And also, if you don't know, I am currently writing a novel, although the topic will not be realeased yet. And lastly, I'm currently reading Spy School...again.... For the fifth time. So that's it, and I hope you guys continue to like my blog. Oh and expect the next post to be a review, book still not determined. Thanks for visiting!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post