OMG Im Back!

Wow! I'm shocked by the fact that I got 800 views even though i was dormant for 7 months. Hey everybody! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in ages. Middle School totally caught me by surprise (especially the homework) and I was busy writing my own book that I haven't had the time to blog. I've also noticed a few things about past posts. They seemed to be very bland. There was no life: just a quick summary and my thoughts. So, I've decided to revamp the blog, and make it better. First off, I'm going to start to include pictures of the covers, because we all judge books by their cover. I'm going to stop acting like every book is perfect, and start giving them some criticism (not too much, but it's what us critics have to do) I'm also going to make the blog more user-friendly, and I plan to post once a day. That's right ONCE A DAY. Most of the time, it's going to be book updates, a link to a survey, but at least once a week, if not more, a book review will come out. I will also link more people who deserve more credit than they get. Oh, and I plan to redo all my old posts, because they were terrible. Keep checking in for updates, and make sure to follow my twitter and instagram for tons of cool updates and stuff (mostly re-tweeting and lots of food pics)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post