Book Shelf Update, News, and *gasp* DAILY POSTS?

Wow! I never thought that we would reach the 2000 view mark so fast! It took me about 5 months to get to 1000 views, but just last week (a month after I got back on) we've reached 2000 views. Now we've got 2250 views in a week (250 views!). So to reward you guys, I'm going to do DAILY POSTS!Yes, every day, there will either be a book review, some news in the book world (or more importantly, the Stuart Gibbs world) or cool things you should check out.

In other news...

My Book collection use to look like every other old bookshelf (cluttered with random stuff and dusty), but over the weekend, I managed to transform my old beat up bookshelf into this:
*Just saying, the bottom two shelves are where I put all my random stuff. I plan to clean them out after I get new books.

For some news in the book world:

Stuart Gibbs 'Spy School' series has made the NY times bestseller list! Please congratulate the man here. Fun Fact: His series actually beat out Harry Potter! See it here. (Sadly, it only lasted for a week, but it's still cool!)

His latest book: Evil Spy School, is out, and I'm happy to say that it is so amazing. See my review of it here.

Be sure to check back every day to see a cool daily post. I'm currently accepting offers to review books if you comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post