Spy School: The Movie

Wow! I'm only halfway through my Big Game Prediction. I got to go to sleep soon, so sorry, that won't come out today. It'll come out on Friday, because tomorrow, LISSA PRICE AUTHOR OF STARTERS AND ENDERS IS DOING A SCHOOL VISIT! I'll show you all the cool things about her visit in tomorrow's post. Back to Spy School: the movie. I'm pretty sure everybody whose read Spy School desperately wants it made into a movie. I decided to do something about that. Over on the right, there's is a button to a link for a petition. With your guy's help, we can convince movie producers that there are tons of people who are interested in making a movie. Sign that petition, and since I believe I'm in good contact with Stuart Gibbs, if we get enough signatures, I'll send it to him, and he can send it to Movie producers, since he lives in LA. Please, go sign the thing, it's free, takes a few seconds, and will change your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post