Weird Facts: This Blog, Stuart Gibbs, and More

So I missed a lot of posts in the past few days, so I'm going to use this as a filler. Expect a book review tomorrow as well as a movie review. Here are some weird facts!

The most viewed post on this blog is one I did in August 2014! You can see it here. It's just a quick post of why I wasn't blogging.

Stuart Gibbs gets his inspiration by taking long walks. Want to become a New York Bestseller. Take a long walk, come up with an idea, and your on your way to becoming famous!

I have every book Stuart gibbs has written, and some extras in paperback form.

I have a decent idea of what Big Game #4 will include.

I met a girl online (no we are not dating!) and we did a full on Operation, Stuart Gibbs style, to catch a kid lying!

Weird Facts: Part 1 is over! Whew! got to go to sleep. It's 11:37 P.M.! Just made it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post