What to expect in the upcoming weeks

Hey everybody! Sorry for missing my daily post deadline, but I'll try to make up for it as soon as I can. Here are some cool things to expect in the upcoming weeks.

I'm drawing some swaggy fan art of Spy School and I cannot wait to show you!

If I miss my daily deadline, I promise there will be two posts the next day. If there aren't then just assume that day is missed, sometimes things happen you can't control.

Expect reviews of Starters and Enders, The Last Musketeer Series, CJJ guide to Summer Vacation, and my awesome chat with a new friend (in Chicago!)

I think that's it for now, I'm currently taking book review suggestions from fans in the comments. Trust me, my reviews are good, they're from a 7th grader who really knows his stuff (just check out my other reviews!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post