Why I can't post during the day every day

Since I have to do two posts today, i guess I'll use it as a filler. I know a lot of bloggers that are popular do these incredibly complex posts that come out at like two in the afternoon, while I'm waiting until literally the last 15 minutes before i go to sleep to write a filler. Why can't I be like the cool bloggers? Simple: School, although this week, I get out, meaning that I can't use it as an excuse. But literally, I've been studying for three finals, and I haven't exactly had enough to write a good book review. Also, I'm starting to venture into the Youth Adult world. Why I haven't read YA before as a book blogger? Simple. I hate all Dystopian series (except for Hunger Games- you can't screw up Hunger Games), and the realistic mystery fiction (basically my favorite series) is often to intense for a 12 year old, with words I'm not supposed to repeat, romances that should be saved for the next Fifty Shades of Grey Movie (I haven't seen the movie or read the book, I'm fine if you're wondering) and overall just content a kid my level isn't ready for. But, I just finished the Variant series by Robison Wells, and I should do a review on both books sometime. It's a good transition book from MG to YA- it introduces to the stuff you should expect to see in real YA series.Speaking of which, I haven't done book review for a major reason- I stopped reading. Now, before you gasp, I haven't given it up, but I've slowed down, only doing like 200 pages a day. I'm trying to focus on editing my book (I made it through 4 chapters today) and I haven't had enough time to read a book. But tomorrow should be a Variant review. Guess that's all.

Thanks for staying with me,

Justin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post