Another Update: Stalling on Reviews

I guess I have to make an apology. To the readers of justintalksbooks- I apologize for not writing my reviews. This is true. For the last few days, I've been stalling with Updates Top Ten's and this post. Why I can't just write a review? First of all, I'm taking a PSAT summer course that requires for you to do homework every night (and we're not talking simple equations, we're talking pre-calculus, trigonometry and functions) Also, I'm trying to read books for reviews. Fan Libni from Chicago suggested for me to read The CandyMakers by Wendy Mass. But I'm also trying to re-read my whole Stuart Gibbs collection and some new books from the library, such as Cosmic by Frank Cottrell Boyce and Pickle by Kim Baker. Don't forget I am trying to write a book, and it hasn't been easy. With all of that, it's actually quite hard for me to sit down for an hour and pour out my opinions. I also try to have a first draft so that I don't look unprofessional.

Many Regrets,
Justin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post