IT"S MY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!

Hey guys! I know this has absolutely nothing to do with books but... IT"S MY BIRTHDAY. I'm now officially a teenager. But have you guys noticed that on your birthday, it's not like you're making a leap through time? I mean, yesterday felt exactly like today, but apparently today is when everybody cheers you on and sings for you and gives you stuff. Like I still feel like I'm 12. I don't know if this happens for you, but I finally feel thirteen about a couple months after I've turned thirteen. it takes that long for the mindset of being older to sink in. It's also like, for kids taking school, when you're in 7th grade, you don't feel it until May, and by then your year is basically over. Who knows if I'm going crazy, but that's just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post