Update: Reviews, Vacations and Birthdays

Woo! This is an exciting update post. First of all, my birthday is coming up in two days! Ah! On the 24th, I will finally be 13 and I can't wait. Also I will be leaving on a vacation soon and I'll try my best to keep up with the reviews, but if the wi-fi at my hotel is crappy and my laptop keeps shutting down, expect a delay of posts for a week.

Some other cool book stuff:

Middle School: Just my Rotten Luck Came Out Today! Since it's not one of my top priorties, I haven;'t bought it yet, but I'll ask for it for my birthday. Also, the third book in the School for S.P.I.E.S. series by Bruce Hale is out tomorrow in e-book form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post