Update: Volunteering and Reading

Quick update on things right now. If you haven't noticed, I'm starting to skip days and make up for it the next day. It's mostly because in the Summer, I'm starting to juggle more things and it's tough to keep up with all the craziness in my life not to mention my blog. Please, stick with me, and expect tons more reviews.

On Thursday, I finally got a spot to volunteer at my local library. You had to have been a certain age and I just missed the cut last summer, so i was glad to get accepted. My job was to oversee these little kids make father's day cards for their dads. it's so fun to hang out with random middle and high school kids you don't even know and make some kid's day. I definitely recommend volunteering, anywhere to be exact.

I've slowed down how many books I've read, mostly to really push and try to get my third draft written by July. I'm still reading though, re-reading classics and trying out new YA books. I honestly don't know how if I'm going to slow down or pick up reading in the summer, but hey, just got to hope for the best :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post