Wow! I didn't even know I had international viewers!

Since I just received three thousand total views, I took a quick look at exactly where those views are coming from. And it turns out, in the past week, I've gotten more than 20 views from countries that aren't the US. So to those people who can't even read with I'm writing as well as my US viewers: Thank you so much. I know I haven't been on the ball with reviews and posting everyday, but thanks for sticking with me. It seriously means a lot to know my opinion means something. Thanks.

-Justin

Comments

  1. I found your blog when I was reading Stuart Gibbs's blog. Your's is so cool! I am a US expat living in South Korea. Keep posting!
    Mackensie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright! Cool, I love meeting awesome fans. be sure to spread the word to your Korea friends (who probably don't speak English)

      Justin

      Delete
    2. Actually, I go to an international school (SFS) so everyone speaks English. I don't speak Korean.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post