Why I haven't posted and other news

I haven't posted in a week. I know. It's horrible. You want reviews of awesome books and instead you get nothing. And the weird thing is, I don't have an excuse. Vacations over for a week. Summer classes don't start yet. I've basically been lazy.

Also, I've slowed down on the book. I mean, I was researching young authors and it turns out that there are thousands publishing books. Most of them are...not enjoyable, but I kid you not, some of them give greats like Tom Angleberger a run for their money. So, I've decide to perfect my craft, and do other things

One of the other things is working on my Stuart Gibbs collection. I've been getting copies of his books and in starting to get display cases. In fact, I may start giving stuff away at a future date I get more views (hint hint)

Since I hate false promises, all I can really say is that this is the place for great reviews. If you want good reviews stick around. If you just want content every day, than just understand that 1% of the year I won't fulfill my promise.

Is this a sad post? Yep. But gotta tell you guys what's happening right now.

-Justin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post