FANFIC FRIDAY! WOO! ERICA FANFIC TEASER

Sadly we haven't hit 5k yet- so no, all you people who've signed up for email to get it early will not get it yet (but if you still want to sign up for the 5k party, then email me @ justindoan8@gmail.com to see it first. The public will get it the next friday.) Anyways. We did hit 4950 views so I decided to give out a little teaser. Enjoy!

Spy School- Erica's Point of View Fanfic (the title)



January 16
1650 hours
Principal’s Office
“Ok guys we got a new recruit. Benjamin “Ben” Ripley- 12 year old from some middle school. All right- don’t get yourself killed. Just try to scare the living daylights out of him. Positions!” The principal lectured us for it seemed like an hour. I hadn’t even wanted to be here- dealing with some newbie who’d probably be too scared to touch a gun let alone fire it- but my idiot dad dragged me into it, as well as the principal with his lie of giving me extra credit. I figured I could have some fun with the kid but I never knew we were going to expose a whole criminal organization. Just like the others I pulled my ski mask over my black clothes and stealthily got to the main doors and waited.

January 16
1700 hours
CIA Academy of Espionage lobby

Waiting was the worst. All you hear is gunfire outside and you’re thinking “man, I wish I could just blow my cover and join the fun” But of course, work got in the way. I was supposed to act like one of the gunman terrorizing the newbie but following directions was a concept I just couldn’t grasp. As soon as the kid ran through the door, I pounced on him, pinning him to the ground. I played it off as if I hadn’t even heard of their being a new recruit. “A newbie? This day just keeps getting better” I thought the kid would be smart enough to realize that I wasn’t a burly dude ready to hurt him but the idiot sat there for a second before he finally realized I was a girl. I rolled my eyes and, with as much sarcasm retorted “Your Powers of deduction or amazing” To distract him to be able to size him up, I pulled off my mask, knowing my beauty- which surprisingly has helped in the field to distract the enemy- would get him to shut down. He was short, scrawny and looked like he would be knocked out if I kept pinning him to the ground. I also didn’t like the way he gazed at me so I got him off his feet and gave him a quick debriefing of the situation diverting his attention. I asked him the basic questions every young spy should answer yes “Do you have any weapons? Can you shoot a gun?” The kid responding no just put me in a much worse mood. “Great” I muttered. I slapped a taser in his hand, which even monkeys can’t screw up, gave him a crash course and took him into hiding. It wasn’t hard, considering I knew the exact plans of the “enemies” where and when they were going to certain places, so I intentionally took him to an alternative route just to give him a tour of the school. If the kid was going to want to wet his pants, I figured I let the buttercup know where the bathroom is. Without blowing my cover so much as his, before he ran off scared, I whispered him some info.    “Two enemy agents. Upstairs. Go through the library and take the rear stairs up.” “Where?” he whispered. Some of the guys from outside were coming toward us, and fast. “The principal’s office” I hissed sending him off. I rushed up an alternative set of stairs before standing by a wall next to the principal’s office’s door in the shadows.

I emerged from the shadows a couple minutes later and revealed myself stone cold face and all. After bombing his SACSA’s the kid still had a nerve to give some lip to the principal? Any other kid does that with the skills he has is kicked out immediately. It was from that moment I knew something was strange about the kid, especially being that he was a wizard at cryptography, which even a normal person could tell he thought cryptography was like hieroglyphics to him. 

January 16,
1820 hours
Mess Hall

I’d become immune to everyone the first day I got here. They all wanted to talk to me, but I couldn’t eavesdrop on anyone if I had a hundred boys wanting to ask me out and a hundred girls talking about the latest spy fashion. It was too much. I marked my claim on 4th row table 5th from last a long time ago- close to the center table so that I could hear everyone but far enough from it I wasn’t in the center- which would be horrifying. Chip and his goons rushed Ben. Knowing his skills, I was antsy to just get up, whip out my stun gun and fire some darts. But of course to keep cover, I had to stay still so I plunged my nose even deeper into a textbook I already memorized. Luckily Chip, being the idiot he is, was terrorizing him about a Van De Graff thing. Morons. I mean, the knob is practically alive with sparks. Unless you had eyesight worse than my dead great-grandpa there was no way you couldn’t see it. Ben interested me. Gave me a lot of questions, none of which he answered. My curiosity got the best of me and I did something that would probably easily get any other student expelled.

Did you like it? Do you want more? Well do two things. One- sign up for my email mailing list by emailing me anything @ justindoan8@gmail.com. And two- tell all your friends about my blog so we can hit 5k!


Comments

  1. Awesome like it always is, can't wait for 5000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on our way to 5k! I think we're only 25 views away!

      Delete
  2. That's so good! POST MORE! Hope you get to 5000 soon, it's a big achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New fan I presume? I love talking to new fans! Do you want to chat more? Most of my fans are long time friends from school- cool to get someone new. I post three times a week :)

      -Justin

      Delete
  3. Ehm, I'm definitely not going to refresh the page 50 times.... Really though, great so far. Love how all samples or teasers end at these moments that are excruciatingly exciting and make you want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice fanfic can I get more? I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do more!!!!!!! You are a genius!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz do more.....

    It's actually really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post