WOO! WE HIT 5k!

So I don't know if you've gotten the memo but on Saturday, we hit 5k viewers. When i started this thing, my main goal was to say "hey, this guy Stuart Gibbs inspired me to like books. Let me share my love of them with you" And boy has this snowballed into a big deal. Authors coming to me wanting to review books, I've made a bunch of online friends and some that are now really close to me. Jeez. I know everytime we hit a stretch goal, I'm all like"Thank you thank you thank you" but seriously, each one of you matter and I wouldn't be where I am without you. I think at some points I may start revealing some things I necessarily haven't been able to because either it'd illegal if I'd release it or it's just something weird. Anyways have a swawesome day and 10 k anybody?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post