What this is all about!

Ok so after my guest review on Erik's blog went up, I spiked in views!!! I went from 50 views a day to more than 270 in the past 24 hours. So, considering there are new viewers, I feel like I should explain myself briefly again.

Hello, so this is a blog pretty much dedicated to my man, Stuart Gibbs. He's definitely my favorite author and I write fanfiction and reviews about his books. I would definitely recommend you to binge his FunJungle, Spy School, and MBA series mostly because they're awesome but partly because you'll get the fanfic stories I write. This is one of those blogs where I accept all submissions!!! A book you want reviewed, I will try to get it done (except for fantasy genre...speaking of which brings up another topic)

A lot of people have asked me to review fantasy books. There's a reason why, but I kind of want to save that for a big Q & A section. So if you have a serious question (How do you feel about the plot line of Red Queen?) or random ones (Football Team? Do you like cheese or pepperoni?) Then send them in.

I guess this is more a request post than anything. Comment what you want!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post