Another Update Post

Ok, I'm sorry that I'm making another one of these, it's just that I didn't realize I'd learn two huge pieces of information within 8 hours of posting the last one.

So the first major thing is that Keeper of the Lost Cities Author Shannon Messenger has featured me (and other AMAZING MG blogs which if you want to find great books, you need to check them out) on her blog. The link to her website is here. Also, don't be surprised if you see a short interview with her, so if you want to ask Shannon Messenger a question, comment below and I'll choose one!

This thing to me is a little more exciting (crazy right?) and I have to take book club member Aiden for suggesting it to me way back. So quick flashback, Aiden asked if there was a way to make him co-member of the blog, where he can post/look at the views/ moderate comments/ etc. And I'm like "Well unless I give you my email and password, no way". But then, 6 months later, last night I looked around the blog for a way to find it. And I did in about two minutes. There's actually a button you literally press in the setting and it makes whoever you want co-admin really cool. Now I'm holding a contest, to see who will be my co-partner. Sorry adults, you guys are amazing for stopping by, I love you, but this is for the kids. I will choose from the four members of my book club and see who will become my partner in crime. On July 4 (along with some fireworks), the winner will be announced! Good luck to the four of them, and for the rest of you, I wouldn't want to miss out on that Shannon Messenger interview.

Comments

  1. You are amazing, Justin. How you possibly manage to get to do this stuff is way way beyond me.
    Ask Shannon Messenger whether she's planning to have Sophie date anyone from the book. Don't ask her who Sophie will be with, just ask her whether she will be with someone or not!
    And also, what is the contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? Cliffhangers are a common thing used in a bunch of writing. Good luck though. Idk what it is, but I hope it's something we can all do.

      Delete
  2. You got featured on Stuart Gibbs and Shannon Messenger?!?! you are so lucky! When is the interview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He submitted one of his posts for Shannon Messenger's Monday Middle Grade Blogs and that's how he got featured.

      Delete
  3. I tagged you for the Leibster Award on my blog, you can see the post at https://thoughtsontwelve.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/the-leibster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post