Crossover Fanfic: THE FINALE

Normally I don't go these sort of intros anymore to my fanfic, but since it's the final part, I'd like to mention some people I owe a huge debt to (which would make this sound like any normal book)


  • Stuart Gibbs, for everything, creating these characters for me to play with in my head
  • Bill Gates, for making Microsoft word 2007 for me to type this whole mini-book
  • The duo at Google who founded the site and eventually blogger for me to post my work
  • Anyone I've come in contact with, because they taught me to talk...I guess
That last one refers to all you readers! Thanks for making what was supposed to be a small blog go a little viral! I owe it all to you guys! Hope you enjoy, and PS PLEASE FOLLOW THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL: JUSTINTALKSBOOKS There's going to be some projects on there that will be BETTER than this fanfic, trust me.


TEDDY: They were gone so fast, I almost laughed, but then I remembered I was in a life or death situation.

I was just amazed. I looked at them picking at the lock, turned toward Ben, who's eyes suddenly grew, glanced back at them, and they were gone.

It didn't take a genius what to do next.

We ran like heck, first around the warehouse and then zig zagged throughout the yard even though we didn't hear gunfire. I honestly through we were going to try and stop them, but of course, Ben had taken charge and told me that we needed to get to safety, but frankly the kid had les muscle than me and I never believed he had supposedly "saved the world" thrice. Behind a tree we came up with out plan.

"What do we do? Repel to the top. Use suction-cups to get around the side? Climb this tree and zip-line through the window?" I asked, eager for some excitement but nervous at the same time.

"No" Ben replied "We're going to sneak through the front door"

"But won't they see us?"

"How else do you think we're going to get in, huh? Do you have a grappling hook or a zip line? Can you climb a rusty, flat-walled warehouse? We can't all be Erica you know!" he hissed at me in a whisper, to which I responded by raising my hands.

"Sheesh, I'm sorry, new to this whole Spy thing you know"

"It's fine, just follow my lead and come in"

We waited a minute, to which Ben had been tapping his watch every second just to see what time it was. This kid had more jitters than me. At some seemingly random time, we ran to the doors we'd tried to pick, and to our luck, they were unlocked. Slowly, we opened the door which squeaked ever so slightly. We paused and looked around for them.

Thankfully this wasn't like a video game where every room is dark and a jump-scare was just waiting around the corner. It was an open warehouse with the lights on, although considering that they were bounded and gagged on chairs in a circle placed in the middle of the warehouse, there was still that video-game feel to it.

"This is weird" Ben whispered, who'd crouched down in the corner.

"How?" I asked "I saw a similar scene in some spy move"

"Exactly. SPYDER never plays by the unofficial spy-movie rules"

"What do you think they're planning?"

"I don't know, just walk under the rafters and see if we can get near them without being seen"
We lasted approximately three seconds. I didn't know that by tip-toeing, you're placing a lot of weight on one tiny toe. Ben had spread his weight out evenly through his whole foot, quietly walking near the wall. I stepped on a loose plate and exposed us.

"Come out Ripley and company, we've known you're there" someone from the center of the circle announced. "Hands up if you don't want to be knocked out"

With our hands placed above our heads, we walked out of the shadows into the light, where I finally took in this whole hostage scenario. It was... abnormal. Only Cyrus, Alexander, Summer, and Erica were gagged. JJ was holding a contract in one hand, and a pen in the other. True he was still tied to the chair, but he could talk.

"So I guess we're going to have to kill you after this, but I guess you at least want to know what's going on. Hi, I'm Joshua Hallal" the man said, at which point I almost expected him to stick a hand out for me to shake.

"Care to explain...this?" I asked, seemingly waving a hand at the hostage scene.
"I think Ben's figured it out, care to explain Ben?"

Ben sighed and started talking. "So Josh is a head member of SPYDER who's pretty much immortal. He's taken the dolphins to distract us from stopping them from taking JJ, who they could ransom in exchange for the profits of the park, to sum up"

Joshua laughed. "Are you kidding we're not that stupid"

Ben thought for a second and then looked at the contract. "You never wanted to kidnap JJ, you just wanted to make a deal with him"

"Exactly. See I knew what a business man JJ was, and that he'd rather die than give up his billion dollar park"

"So that's why he was never around" Ben said "All those meeting were with members of SPYDER in an attempt to get his signature. You were going to transfer it onto a document that would look like JJ had signed over the profits of the park to you"

"See" Joshua sneered "We can be non-violent we want to. You just had to get involved, so we had to kidnap JJ, but only for a little while, just until we could convince him to sign to any deal, which he refused."

Joshua raised his gun "This time there's no waiting Ben" he said, when all of a sudden, a flying grappling hook knocked it out of his hand.

"What?!?" I exclaimed, before the showdown began.


BEN: I timed it perfectly. Outside when Teddy had though I was anxious to start, I was really sending Morse code to Zoe via a network on our watches that even SPYDER couldn't intercept. The grappling hook was something I "taught" her during my first year, a scene I still reminisce over year old marshmallows in spoiled hot chocolate by a broken fireplace at Spy School.

They'd been on the roof, and after a perfect knock out, they flew down on ropes, Bond-style. Well, all of them but Nefarious, who kind of slid but ended up belly flopping and flattening an enemy agent.
Suddenly, the seven other SPYDER agents came out of the house to challenge us. Ashley, Murray, some of my old teachers and another agent I didn't know sprung and were ready. Chip had been carrying a pocket knife and quickly slid Erica and company out of their gags. They popped up and we attacked SPYDER.

The fight lasted thirty seconds. I don't know why people like a good 'ol classic karate fight (or in Ashley's case gymnastic-karate duo) but why do all that work when you have chloroform on your side. We kicked them all in the land down under, uppercut the ones who weren't completely sprawled on the ground and hit them with a chloroform rag, which would leave them out for around an hour. Joshua, had sadly left, but it didn't matter. We called the CIA to get these guys, took JJ, group hugged for half a second, and realized we were in big trouble.

JJ would be dead in an hour if we didn't get those dolphins back to FunJungle and put on a show. Not by SPYDER, but the VIP crowd, some of whom paid 5 figures for their prime tickets.

Finding the dolphins was hard but manageable. It helped that we'd got a tip from a man at a truck stop who'd remembered the license plate of the strange truck with the tank on it's trunk.

Dolphins in...our control, we booked it back to FunJungle turning a thirty minute drive into a fifteen minute drive. As soon as we got back to FunJungle, what crowd left their suddenly saw JJ had flipped on him.

There was lots of profanity, lots of confusion, lots of throwing stuff and everyone asking the same question: What in the heck just happened?

We'd gotten a mic and JJ stood on the roof of our car. "PEOPLE" his voiced bellowed "WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! MY PR GUY PETE WILL SCHEDULE A PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW, BUT FOR KNOW, LET'S GET THOSE DOLPHINS TO THEIR STAGE"

It took a while, and after a thirty minute delay to not only wrangle the dolphins, but to wrangle the people who'd left right after JJ's kidnapping, the show started, with a surprise.

JJ reached into his pocket and whipped out four tickets "Here, these are some of my extra seats, I would use them, but I'm a mess" He handed them to Summer and told her to pick three other people, which was the easiest pick of her life. Then, something better happened. JJ had installed this special seating in the roof of the dome where the show was, and once we got up there, it was just us four: Teddy, Summer, Erica (who looked sad, yet relieved) and me, all alone. In a seating area for twenty.
Summer smiled at me, and I swear a flash of jealousy went across Erica's face, who suddenly reached for my...

CRAZY ENDING RIGHT?!? 

"But wait Justin, what does Erica reach for? His hand? His face so they kiss? TELL ME" I will crazed fan. I have written the epilogue to this story. If this posts reached a hundred views in a week, the epilogue will be released. This challenge is going to be tough, but these posts normally get ten or twenty unique people to read. So just tell five or ten of your friends! Anyways, that's all for me, and go subscribe to my YouTube channel, because my next project is looking to be even better than this 8 month story!

What FanFiction/Stories would you like to see me do next? I plan on finishing the Erica POV story, but after that, I want to write more. Leave your suggestions down below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post