The Shout Out that Inspired the Website

It seems as if I've missed the most important date for this website. To me, this is sort of like forgetting it is Christmas. For those of you who haven't been long timers, 3 years ago on May 28th, Stuart Gibbs, the Man, the Myth, the Legend decided "Hey, this random kid's blog is nice, I'm going to tell all my millions of readers about it" (albiet, in 2014, not that many people visited his site and/or read his books: kind of sad.

Here's the link to the blog post: "Good Stuff From Young Readers"

Or if you're lazy, I've taken screenshots of the whole conversation





Did you see it? "Excellent taste" "Honored" #1 Fan at your service.

Not to take any spotlight from the other mentioned people. They are all fascinating in their own cool ways, and if you have the time, check out what they've, and the SG community has done. It is so cool to see how big the community's online presence has grown, and to, so to speak, be a founding father of it.

Hopefully SG continues to be my #1 author, even as I go into higher education past middle school (where his books are catered to)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post