MUSIC: 4/28/18 Famous by Mason Ramsey 💚

Thats right kids, we are attacking THE WALMART YODEL BOY'S FIRST SONGGGGGGG.

Alright so I will start out by honestly saying that going into this, I completely thought it would just be another meme song or whatever. He'd do some yodels, get his 15 minutes of fame, and then it'd be dead for the rest of the year.

But I was wrong, I actually really liked this song. Now, do keep in mind country isn't exactly my specialty, but compared to the few country songs I have listened to in my life, yeah, it was really good.

The only thing I'd point out is that you know that country/southern accent all singers have? Well, mason kinda has it but he is from illinois, so it wasn't really there. And that really disappointed me, because this could have been a true banger if he went all country on us.

As for the lyrics, they were pretty solid. I mean, it's about how he's gracious for being famous and all, but he'd rather be famous for loving this girl that he met or something. I mean it is typical for a country song to be a love song, so I won't complain. But I will complain about this one lyric "If I'm gonna be known around the world, I wanna because you girl" Like what?? I sorta get what he's tryna say, but it really confuses me.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Listen on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post