KPOP: 4/18/18 Rubber Band by IKON 💚

OOf, I'll get back on the daily post grind, just been caught in a bit of a jam the past few days.

Anyways, yeah, this is one of IKON's latest songs (I think?). I thought it was part of their comeback with Love Scenario, but I guess it's not. 

First things first, I have to say it is SUPER catchy. There's this one part, maybe it's the bridge or something, but the background music is turned off and is replaced with clapping. HOLY HECK, I found myself singing that part all day today. Ooh and also, the whole "whoa ooh whoa oh ohhhh" near the beginning. Very nice touch. Also super catchy and amazing

Also, overall this style of song really compliments their singing. Like, I don't know, you really have to listen to it to get what I mean, but their voice is so unique and is exploited with this song style.

That said, there is this one annoying part they I kinda hate, around the two minute mark. Again, kind of hard to describe since I'm not some music expert, but the background beat just seems out of place and it seems like they're trying to force something that IKON isn't really trying to be (just listen to it, hopefully you get it).

Rating: 4 out of 5

Listen on Youtube

Image result for rubber band  by ikon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post