KPOP: 4/25/18 BBoom BBoom by MOMOLAND 💚

YOOO back on the music grind (YouTube videos will return though). Anyways, wanted to quickly share my thoughts on BBoom BBoom by momoland.

For starters, the chorus (and the song overall I guess) is really catchy. Obviously, the song is in Korean, but the lyrics itself, idk, they just stuck to me really well. I don't really listen to momoland too much, so I can't really comment on who I think sung the best in this song or whatever, but take my word it is a very catchy song.

The dance itself is also pretty good. In my opinion not as good as Blackpink or red Velvet, but still verty solid for a girl group. Again, not a huge fan of Momoland so don't want to comment on who dances the best either.

If I had one complaint, it would be the beginning beat. Now, I'm sure some Momoland fans will be extremelyyyy angry at me, but for a decent kpop fan, looking from the perspective of someone trying to find a new song, it just doesn't click me with me. It seems out of place with the rest of the song and just doesn't fit.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Listen on YouTube and Spotify

Image result for bboom bboom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post