KPOP: 4/30/18 Wings (Outro) By BTS 💚

Image result for Wings BTSSOOOOO BTS IS COMING TO MY HOMETOWN. Like seriously Bts comes to the US once every 80 million years and what are the odds they come to my town? Kinda crazy. All the fan girls in the army at my school are literally freaking out. this one girl was crying for an hour. Anyways, ticket drops are this saturday so i figure let's get my BTS on. Today's review is on Wings.

So is it really a main song? It's meant to be the outro (hence it's in the name). But either way, it is a banger. it is a song with a lot of English, which in my opinion I like. There also is like a huge buildup into the chorus (like 2 minutes) so something to keep in mind.

Overall this song just gets me super hype every time. The bass line is incredible and it's a really big motivational song. "Spread my wings and flyyyyyy" (yeah the song to text translation is not that good) but trust me the song gets me super hype.

Not much else to say about the song. Again, I don't know Korean and I don't want to offend any superfans so don't want to talk about the members. Just tryna give you it from the perspective of a casual listener.

Rating 4 out of 5

Listen on Youtube and Spotify


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post