KPOP: 4/5/18 DNA by BTS

Oof it's been a year since I've gotten into K-Pop and I have to say, while you don't understand pretty much any of it, the songs are a true bop. I'm pretty sure the best example of K-Pop is DNA, which BTS has performed at the Billboard Music Awards, on talk shows, and is essentially the song most Americans know.

I would talk about the lyrics, but seeing as I don't understand most of them, I suppose I can talk about the beat, which is extremely catchy. Like, if you ever watch the dance practice once, and then listen to the beat, the first notes just draw you into the amazing song. That and the quick kick drum beats right after the hook, ooooohhh it gets me everytime.

Not sure how many like extreme fangirls and fanboys of these k-pop groups will visit my site, either way do not want to risk it, so I pretty much will refrain from mentioning the names of the people in the song as I tend to get confused (unless of course it is black pink)

Anyways, yeah, it's a great song. The lyrics, while non-comprehensible to any non-koreans, really stick with you, it's super catchy, and a pretty upbeat song. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a nice party vibe upbeat hype song.

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Image result for love yourself her album cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post