KPOP- 4/6/18 Dope by BTS

Probably my favorite song to getting hype to in all of k-pop (that I have yet to discover). This song was released around 3 years ago in 2015 but it is still AMAZING. I especially love the pre-chorus (I think?) and I'd say THE English part ("I don't wanna say yes, I don't wanna say yes") Fits very well into the song.

This is a very boy band esque song. After a quick look at the English captions on the music video (which by the way, would recommend you watching it is very artistically interesting), it seems like it's literally about telling new BTS fans that they're the best because they work all day and don't go clubbing (and I can't say that they're wrong). But honestly, even if you don't get the lyrics, still such a fantastic song to listen to. The quick beat and use of drums really gets me going. Definitely worth a listen.

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post