MUSIC: 4/10/18 Better Days by Hedley 💚

So here we are, I somehow stumbled across this amazing EDM/Pop Banger. Not sure why, but these songs seem to just stumble across a kid who happens to love any and all EDM/Pop. I think this songs deserves a lot more attention than it's getting.

This song reminds me of many songs by the script. You know, like "Hall of Fame" or "Revolution" (Dude Perfect Fans). In other words, like powerful songs with a strong bass line and a motivating beat and lyrics. But basically, think of those songs, but instead of with guitars and in the rock genre, IT IS EDM/POP. Yeah, I really enjoyed the twist and the beat by Hedley here fit very well.

The motivational lyrics also make this song I like to listen to when I'm feeling down. "Better Days, are not so far awayyyy ay ay ayyyyyyy" (typed out seems kind of weird, but trust me the lyric here is really cool). I dunno this song is a really good pick-me-up and the little bit post-chorus was really catchy and I really enjoyed it.

Rating: 3 out of 5.

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Image result for hedley better days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post