MUSIC: 4/5/18 Animal by Neon Trees

Not sure where to start this music section so I just picked the first song out of my bangers playlist lol. Anyways, this is Animal by the Neon Trees. It is alternative rock and honestly such a good song to listen to just get hyped up. Like the opening riff and the "here we go again" is just such a good way to get me going. Also, one of my favorite moments with this song is that it took me 10 listens before I realized it was a love song. Which honestly works for many people because if you're not a fan of love songs, you never really notice it as the catchy beat sticks to you first; conversely if you like love songs it's not your normal sappy love song, which I love. The riffs in this song are super catchy and I'm not sure this will be the case for everyone but literally it takes me back to when I was a kid.

As for the Neon Trees themselves, me personally I don't like the punk rock look or whatever, but obviously it will be someone else's cup of tea. Their music is AMAZING so don't judge a book by its cover I guess.

Listen on Youtube & Spotify

Image result for animal neon trees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post