A New Era

Oof so that New Year's Resolutions didn't come through now did it?


Hey all, got some big news to make. This is what happened to me in 7th grade, when I was losing the passion to blog about books. After a three month hiatus, I came back bigger and stronger, and had the greatest year of my life. Now however, business has declined and with that my love for books.

I've spent the last three months thinking about the future for this website, and I've realized it isn't my passion for sharing my opinions, it is what I'm talking about. Sure, I'll still love books, but I want to branch out to all media, to shed light on my favorite music, a hot TV show, or let you know if that new movie is worth it or not.

...Introducting JustinTalksMedia!

I basically talk about all things entertainment that i consume. Posts won't be thought out, it will kind be like "hey this is a song", a little bit about it, my thoughts and more. Just something spontaneous that I would actually enjoy posting. Reading a book every week became a chore to me, but listening to music is like second nature.

I have created pages at the top of this new website which separate all my posts into different categories. If you only like music, then go to the music section. Same with movies, TV shows and other stuff. Here in the home page all the posts will be available if you just feel like mindlessly scrolling through the media I consume.

This site is still under some minor renovations to make the transition, so do mind that in its early days.

In the side bar, all of the previous pages, fanfictions, links and such from the old blog is archived, so we never forget. All the old reviews will be put under the books section shortly.

Thank you so much for the ride. I understand I lost A LOT of readers after I essentially dropped off the Earth's surface, but with a radical change like this, I might as well rebuild anyway.

To those fans who stayed, comment down below. How you even found this is incredible. Thank you so much!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post