YOUTUBE: 4/10/18 The Bathroom Serenade

Okay so you have to love high schoolers. While adults may see them is unruly and probably think they party like 80 times a week, honestly they produce moments of brilliance, like this group of 5 guys did in like 2009.

Basically concept of the video: every stand at the urinals or in the stalls, and as soon as one unsuspecting kid walked into the stall. Begin belting out the acapella hit "For the Longest Time" (get it? because he's in the bathroom? ahahahaaaaaaa juust me? alrighty then)

I found the video EXTREMELY amusing, and it really brought about a smile to my day. Like we see all these pranks where people pretend to get murdered or kidnapped and I just think about this video how not only did it hurt anyone, it was so amusing even the victim found it hilarious.

Also I do have to mention, don't know if it was the camera this was recorded with or is the singers are just super good but the audio quality is AMAZING. Like the acoustics of that high school bathroom could definitely rival some choir rooms that I've heard. Also the really tall guy in the video (don't know his name) has probably the best vocals I've ever heard from a memester. Definitely worth the watch.

Rating: 4 out or 5

Watch on YouTube: Here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post