YOUTUBE: 4/11/18 Black People Hype Everything (videos)

ahaha oof my bad for a late post, was feeling a bit lazy today. Anyway, as most YouTube video posts will go, this isn't really a review, just shedding late on some videos I found hilarious. Now, don't flame me in the comments for the title, I'm literally quoting the title from one of the videos, and honestly it fits these videos really well (in a funny way).

Anyway, these two videos are about how people get hype for insanely no reason (well the second video is actually pretty cool, but the first one I just found hilarious when they got super hype over nothing)

Soooooo, the first one this kid has this yoyo thing or whatever and for some reason a huge crowd showed up, and then... well just watch I guess (Link to YouTube)


Second video has more of a legit reason to be hype. This guy tried to show up this white nerd in a  dance battle in front of everyone, but got completely destroyed. (Link to YouTube)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post