YOUTUBE: 4/7/18 Planet Fitness Memessssss

So if this is the first post on my site you will be seeing, I'd like to say thanks for visiting but do mind that literally this will be like 80 percent of my content just random YouTube videos.

Anyways, a couple of days ago, I stumbled upon the art of the Planet Fitness meme. Basically for those of you who don't know, Planet Fitness basically is a super cheap gym where those who aren't buff and don't want to feel intimidated but still want to get in shape go to work out. Essentially, they're known for their famous lunk alarm, which essentially is an alarm tornado-alert-esque (we sorta kinda have those living in the tornado alley, not sure if they're every in the US) that goes off every time someone drops a weight or grunt while they lift.

To be honest, I don't really see the point of it. Literally it is probably more annoying than the occasional drop of a weight. Luckily, the internet comes to the rescue, making a huge meme out of it.

I've got two videos that I find hilarious, but there's tons on YouTube you can sift through. This guy tests the sensitivity of the lunk alarm with a pen. (Link to watch on Youtube here)


And, on the flip side, we have two guys screaming their hearts out as they lift (Link on Youtube here)



The concept of these is so hilarious. My personal favorite part is when they get extremely hype at the end, ties the whole video together perfectly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post