MUSIC: 5/19/18 Delicate by Taylor Swift 💚

Another music post coming at you, I saw that the vertical version of the music video of this song was trending, and it came out like yesterday, so I might be a little late in posting this but anyway yeah this a Taylor Swift post.

Let me start out by talking about some of the main things I like about the post. This is a really good relaxed song. Sort of lowkey, not trying to be out there, and if you like those types of song, this is the song for you. Also the lyrics are pretty interesting but nonetheless very good. "Is it cool that I said all that, is it chill that you're in my head?" The way they come across idk it just struck a chord in me it was very good.

That said, I don't think that this "field" is what Swift is best in. I feel like she comes out more in her more powerful songs. like look at "22, Look what you made me do, Bad Blood" I mean I don't know if it's just me but I like the songs more where she is, I wouldn't say yelling, but like you know projecting more or whatever (really bad choice of words). Idk, I feel like this isn't the right genre for her, but what do I know.

Rating 3 out of 5

Listen on YouTube and Spotify

Image result for delicate taylor swift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post