MUSIC: 5/25/18 Tell Me You love me by Galantis 💚

wowowwwww another diamond in the rough has been found. I forgot where I heard this song I think it popped up in my recommended or something but am I glad I did. This song really is a true bop, and honestly it is currently my favorite non-kpop song.

So this song is basically only two verses with a bunch of choruses adn a bunch of "bass drops" in between. The lyrics in this song I feel like really speak to those who are lovesick I guess. "I've been up all night, not getting any sleep, trying to read the signs". Like literally if you say you can't relate you are either 5 or LYING. Ahh this song just gets me in the feels.

What can I even say about this song. Ah, I just love it. The lyrics really just get me in the feels, and idk if I've said it but I am an avid fan of the genre of EDM/Pop. I just love the bass drops and funk background music in EDM/Pop, and of course this song is an amazing combination of both witha  good lyric line.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Image result for tell me you love me galantis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post