Update on the Week hiatus

To everyone (like all 12 of you lmao) that is reading this,


so yeah, I've been gone for a week, although I guess I have a few excuses? Does it matter, not really but I'll list them anyway.


  • On wednesday I had to pack for a trip that was from thursday to saturday, so it wasn't like I was gonna post or anything
  • From thursday to saturday I had said trip (it was a state competition in Austin lol)
  • And then sunday, I got confirmed (thing for church basically) so whatever I was busy
  • Monday (yesterday) I had to study for a mock AP exam, so I spent a night in stress city

Aaaannnddddd now I'm talking to you right now. that's what happened since last tuesday. BTS tickets came out I guess (i'm not going, but a bunch of my friends are, so ayy I guess?)

Anyways, probably will resume posting tomorrow, tonight I need to do some housekeeping and maintenance with the site, mainly update my about page and explain my crazy rating scale.

So don't leave, will be back tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post