KPOP: 6/8/18 Take me Higher By A.C.E πŸ’š

Alright so once again, I am late to the comeback party, hopefully next time I come back on schedule (hehe i suck at puns). Anyways, I really am trying to go into comebacks because I want to listen to more kpop groups than those in the big 3. I mean, I guess Blackpink will be an exception, but I've found some pretty good songs in the past few days. Anyways here we go.

Instrumental: So this song is pretty upbeat, and I guess since it's about talking to a girl to take me higher or whatever it makes sense that it would be upbeat. I really like a lot of the subtle aspects of the instrumental itself, such as the piano build up, the bass line post chorus (I Think?) and there's like tambourines somewhere int here too. All of these pieces help create this summery vibe which I really enjoyed. I really enjoyed the build up and the drop into the chorus, it was really upbeat, and ahhh idk why but I am getting some high school musical vibe in this. Like a super upbeat song from a teenage (or young 20s male in this case) guy and who knows, maybe I'm just crazy, but listen to it and comment down below if you get what I'm getting at.

Lyrics: As for the lyrics themselves, obviously I don't actually grade like physically the lyrics (like if they're impactful or whatever), but through a quick google search glance they're pretty standard. The english parts were pretty good and well woven in. So I have no idea about this group, but if I had to describe them, again, I go back to that whole young male boy band writing about a love song. Pretty powerful but nothing over the top voices, obviously they're great singers. Overall, it was a really good bop and I truly enjoyed it.

Rating: 4 out of 5 (Would recommend the listen)

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Image result for ACE adventures in wonderland kpop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post