YOUTUBE: 7/19/18 THE BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY FULL TRAILER IS OUT

Alright so I really have never been a fan of "oldies" music. And when I say oldies I'm referring to literally anything from the year 1980 and before. Included in this genre in Queen, and while of course it is impossible to not like songs like We Will Rock You and We are the Champions, I actually didn't know Bohemian Rhapsody was a song until like last year (another fun fact: many regard Bohemian Rhapsody as the first official music video).

So when I was scrolling through my YouTube feed I was kinda stunned that this video was number one on trending and of course I had to check it out. And boy was I really glad I did. This trailer actually got me hyped for the movie (although because it comes out during the school year I may not have time to watch it with my crazy schedule next year).

Anyways the movie is basically about the life of Freddie Mercury and the amazing journey he had with Queen which ultimately led to the "greatest live performance of all time". Again, I watched the Live Aid performance and I mean it was good and all but me personally I don't get how ti was the greatest. That's for you guys to discuss in the comments.

Watch the Video Here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post