KPOP: 8/17/18 Blackpink Update

Ahhhhh no good kpop songs have come out (I listen to mainstream really) so time to talk about some of the things Blackpink has done in the past month ish. (Well really only two things)

The first is that DDDD Japanese version is finally gonna be released in 5 days (the album or whatever). And let me just say if you haven't watched the music video for DDDD Japanese Version you are missing out, the same shots but it just has a different vibe to it, with the new rap sections and all.

Secondly, Blackpink house is back! Not even gonna act like I've watched them all I am super behind on the series, but hopin someday I find the chance to binge watch them all. I'll throw a link to the first video down below.

Sorry for kind of the dry post hopefully I can squeeze in an extra Saturday post for you guys !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post