KPOP: 8/30/18 BTS Save Me + I'm Fine (M Countdown)

Alright so wow this has been a busy week. I'll probably end up throwing my serendipity review tomorrow. I was going to post it Tuesday but I figured it is such a good song I really wanna give it a good review.

Anyways for Army who doesn't know about this video (it did come up like 17 hours ago) I just wanted to high light it. This is BTS's M Countdown performance of Save Me and I'm Fine.

Now if you haven't listened to I'm Fine, all you really need to know is that it sort of has the same intro as Save Me, like you know that little high pitched melody. And it was actually freaking awesome to see the transition of these two radically different songs.

The comment in my opinion really make the video. Some are straight forward with their opinions : "that was the smoothest transition I've ever seen", while others are more comedical, such as my favorite "iBigHit has been planning this performance since 1750". Like I really do wonder what the crowd was thinking when they heard Save Me was going to be performed. But it was really cool to hear how loud the fanchant was. Korean ARMY is pretty strong I guess.

Also quick sidenote, wow the I'm Fine choreography is INSANE. Tbh this whole Love Yourself Album Series and tour is gonna make me become an Army. Like especially toward the end of I'm fine, the choreo is just AMAZING.

Check out the video here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post