KPOP: 8/31/18 Serendipity (Full Length) by BTS 💚

Alright here comes a FAT review of another song from BTS's full album. This was going to be my last review from the album, but as I casually listened to the other songs, turns out, yeah, there's a reason why they are so popular. More reviews to come later on next week, so please be on the lookout for those. Anyways, lets get into the review.

Alright so I'm gonna get the main, overall bit out of the way real quick. Let's talk about how freaking amazing Jimin's voice is. Like holy heck, I... just never knew I guess. The vocals in this song really blow me away. Jimin's voice is just so pure and you get that you know good, like passionate? vibe from his vocals (not quite sure of the word, but it was just good). I could go on and on, but just know they are actually amazing.

In the beginning, I really love the simplicity of the instrumental. Like it just allows Jimin's voice to shine. But as we get into the song, especially around 30 seconds, the beat changes, and let me just say it absolutely bops. Like throughout the whole of the song, the beat really does just bop. It has such a smooth flow to it, and the tempo is like in the perfect range for a slow but still with pace song. Also, let me just say those high notes that he hits are so pleasing to the ears (like seriously)

The build up to the chorus is so catchy. Especially the "naye cheonsa naye sesang" (totally stolen from the first lyric video on YouTube lmaooo) like you know the part where it is kinda drawn out or whatever idk how to describe it. Then we get into the same lyric singing stile with "Love me now, touch me now" which is 100% just as catchy. Then the chorus drops and your draw just drops. The chorus just bops so hard, and Jimin's "just let me love you" is, well, amazing. Like there isn't much else to say. It is just unbelievable. Just the combination between Jimin's amazing vocals and the insanely catchy lyrics and a beat that is an absolute bop is just too much for me. The chorus just blows me away.

Thank freaking iBigHit for making like three quarters of the rest of the song the chorus, because it so good. I could actually listen to an hour of this amazing chorus. I mean there isn't much to say, because the song stays pretty consistent with the amazing vocals, and catchy lyrics and instrumental (catchy lyrics as in the way they are sung). I mean there's some sort of bridge which is cool, but it doesn't distract too much from the chorus (which did I mention is good??)

Rating: 4.9 out of 5

Image result for love yourself answer




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post