MUSIC: 4/7/18 The Middle by Zedd, Maren Morris, and Grey

We've got a radio vibe songgggggg here. Pretty much unless it's a pretty good song, I'm really only going to be talking about radio songs, simple because enough people like the song for a radio jockey to play it for thousands of people, plus it's an easy way to stay up to date (so don't expect any old Katy Perry or Justin Bieber songs on here)

Anyways, yeah, this song reminds me of an amazing summer (as do many radio songs do). It's about love or something, although these days 99 percent of pop songs are basically love songs. Going through the comment section, I'm actually kinda glad that everyone else agrees with me, I really though Alessia Cara did another song with Zedd, but nope turned out to be Maren Morris.

Zedd songs seem to be the latest thing (I mean, I saw his 16 million dollar mansion video so he's gotta be doing something right). But I don't know, the beat here seemed a little bland, the vocals are really good though, again Alessia Cara-Esque. Definitely would give it a listen if you're down for a nice cool-down beat and some good lyrics.

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post