MUSIC: 4/8/18 Let You Down by NF 💚

Soooo apparently this song was a big thing, because after like three minutes of research of looking in the comment section of the video, there was a lot of hype because the music video was trending at one point in its history. And honestly, I have to say it was definitely worth the hype.

At first, I had know idea who the heck this NF rapper dude is. Turns out he is some sort of up and coming rapper and this song sorts brought him out? Not really sure. Point is I really loved this song. This is one of those EDM then rap songs where it goes back and forth between and electronic autotune and then it hits a rap.

And these are the type of songs I look for. It's hard to explain, there just is a good vibe every time I listen to these. Like the electronic is the calm before the storm and is always super catchy, especially the main line "i'm sorry that I let you down" ooooooooffffff city gets me every time. Like, not even joking, I literally compared this song to the AMAZINGGGG hit by Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa "See you again" It's pretty good.

(Apparently I'm doing ratings sooo) It gets a four (explanation of rating system to come!). Very solid song, but not quite the banger I was looking for.

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Image result for NF let you down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post