KPOP: 5/1/18 Blood, Sweat, and Tears By BTS 💚

Day 2 of the week of BTS is here. Blood, sweat, and tears, as many of those in the army know, is one of BTS's main song, but really it's not like their cover song (you know the songs they perform and talk shows to get people to like em). The fast-paced songs usually get the American crowds going, and this song is really the opposite of that.

It's a slow song, about blood, sweat, and tears (duh) and it really gets me in the feels. Again, I don't know korean, but BTS's like voice or whatever in this song is super... idk it's weird, I just like it lol.

One of my favorite parts is definitely RM's englisb verse "Peaches and Cream, Sweeter than Sweet, Chocolate cheeks, and chocolate wings". Ahhh it kills me on the inside it is super good.

Is there much more to say about the song? Idk, it isn't my usualy as the only kpop I like is the fast-paced upbeat stuff (lmao call me sterotypical), but I'd like to point out this is the only slow song on my playlist (next to sistar-lonely, review to come soon), so there's that I guess.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Listen on YouTube and Spotify

Image result for blood sweat and tears  BTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post