KPOP: 5/18/18 Fake Love by BTS 💚

Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaa the album just dropped and I'm kinda behind. Anyways, yeah, I suppose this is the main song? Not a major bts fanboy or whatever so it's not like I follow them intensely, but yeah, as always a BTS MV is trendeing (30 million views in 17 hours what the frickkkkkk) Anyways, just gave it a listen and here are some of my thoughts.

First off, I like how this song is a good blend between their hype "boy-band being boy band songs" (like mic drop was literally all hype) and their emotional stuff (like blood, sweat, and tears and their other slower songs). It really is a bop, and I liked listening to it a lot.

I try not to critique songs too much, and for here there's not much to say. I really liked Jimin and Jin's part at the Chorus, obviously it's the chorus but it really was my favorite part of the song.

I'm super glad that BTS's army in the US is growing and songs like these is how they're gonna get people to hop on. Definitely give it a listen.

Rating 4 out of 5

Listen on Youtube and Spotify

Image result for love yourself tear album cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post