BOOK: 7/30/18 Absolute Expert: Soccer (National Geographic)

Summary: Score! Can't get enough of your favorite super sport? This action-packed book is chock-full of awesome facts and fun for soccer fans! Join real-life Major League Soccer and Olympic referee Mark Geiger to get the latest, most up-to-date soccer intel around, plus fun facts and awesome trivia. Out just in time for the World Cup!

My Thoughts: So I used to read these type of non fiction books when I was a kid, especially about sports because that was always like my thing. But man did I wish I had this book when I was younger. The pictures are so crisp and every page is bursting with information. And me personally, it really resonates with me deep because I'm the type that loves learning random facts about a subject: I really am just naturally curious. One thing I wish could be changed (just a minor nitpick) is that in my opinion this book should've been organized chronologically. Like instead of naming the modern rules and then the history, it should've been the history and then the rules. Other than that it was a spectacular book. I like the modern aspect too at the end featuring today's latest stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post