Quick Update Post

        ---------------------------------OPEN ME UP VERY IMPORTANT-----------------------------


Hey Guys just churning out a quick update post for you guys.

So the school year for me starts during the week (yeah I'm not even sure why it is starting ona  Wednesday) so I figured I'd let you guys know and just tell you guys the schedule posting plan I have.

Soo there will be posts on Sunday Tuesday and Friday.

Sunday will mostly be my "small channel sunday" series where I highlight some cool channels with less than 500000 subs.

Tuesday will be my "Throwback Tuesday" where I kinda show off some kpop songs that aren't from this year but are still good (or really any song or book or media not from this year).

Friday will be my kpop review day because friday HYPE.

Obviously I can post anything else at any time throughout the week so keep checking in an out of my blog just in case you miss an out of nowhere post. Or follow me on twitter (check the top left) as I usually tweet about new posts there.


Comments

  1. Sunday will mostly be my "small channel sunda

    Video Bokep Indo | Nonton Film Bokep Gratis
    Nonton Online Video Bokep Streaming
    Nonton film bokep streaming terbaru di bokepindohot.pw dimana bisa mencari video bokep abg, film bokep smu, film bokep abg cantik, film cewe seksi, abg montok, bokep indo, bokep online, bokep smp, video bokep jilbab.
    Crot Bergetar
    Pengalaman Nafsu ABG Sange Di Goyang
    crotbergetar.blogspot.com
    #crot #bergetar #crotbergetar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post