Upcoming Awesome Book Releases You Guys Should Check Out

Woo! Today's a small post because I plan to do a Belly Up review (a way better one than my first one here) And on Tuesday, I plan to do an Evil Spy School review! That's right, I'm going to work my butt off reading it the day it comes out even though I have a huge standardized state test that day just so I can crank out a review on one of the best books in 2015 (well until Big Game comes out) Evil Spy School is going to come out Tuesday April 21, as well as paperback Poached which I plan to buy. Stuart Gibbs himself tweeted that paperback Poached will have a sneak peek preview of Big Game (the first chapter) and I plan on giving that whole story to you guys as well. Be sure to mark April 21 on your calenders, it's going to be a day you won't forget!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post